Featured Post

The End (of the Beginning)

For my blog this may be the end, but as for me, it is not the end, it is not even the beginning of the end. It is simply the end of the begi...

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

The End (of the Beginning)

For my blog this may be the end, but as for me, it is not the end, it is not even the beginning of the end. It is simply the end of the beginning.

At some points, I must admit, I wasn't sure if I would make it here, stuck running the hamster wheel, trying hard not to be living in a beginning.

If this proves anything though, it can and will happen. It just needs to be the right time. Maybe there was just so much hishtadlus to do before we could get here. Clearly, Hashem runs the world and He knows what He’s doing.

With all this talk about being worth the wait, I just have to say that there will always be things that we just don’t understand. We think we know what’s best for us, but we only see a small piece of it all.

This ends my sojourn in this realm. I'm giving up my warrior status and handing off my sword. I will hopefully continue to post parsha every week, but thankfully I’m done shidduch blogging.

So long and farewell.

3 comments:

  1. Mazal Tov!! May you be zoche to build a bayis ne'eman b'yisroel!!

    As an avid reader of your blog, I will say that I'll miss your writing here. Then again, I recently left the world of dating as well BH, so hearing about dating do's and don'ts from the other gender, is no longer on my to do list :-)

    A married do's and don'ts blog on the other hand... that I could probably use lol

    Mazal Tov, Mazal Tov!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mazel Tov!! Such great news! All hatzlacha with everything.

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews