Featured Post

The End (of the Beginning)

For my blog this may be the end, but as for me, it is not the end, it is not even the beginning of the end. It is simply the end of the begi...

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Another One Voted Off

Yep, another guy voted off.

Sometimes it's not because I dislike him
But sometimes it's because I just don't like him
Sometimes it's because he doesn't do how I ask
Yet sometimes it's not because he performed badly on a task
Usually it’s not because he is per se a bad guy
But, yes, many times I do have an actual reason why

It’s simply all part of the game

He isn’t exactly what I’m looking for
He simply doesn’t fit the criteria score
Or I felt like we just didn’t click
Sometimes it’s because it’s too dangerous to keep him, he's too slick

The "voting" is the hardest part
Why am I so often left to break his heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews