Featured Post

The End (of the Beginning)

For my blog this may be the end, but as for me, it is not the end, it is not even the beginning of the end. It is simply the end of the begi...

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

A Quick Note to My Readers

Perhaps this is understood. Maybe I don't need to say anything. However, a few people told me recently that they keep tabs on me and what's going on in my life via my blog. I'm sure for the handful who've told me this (you know who you are), there are a few more people who know me IRL who do the same. 

I just want to remind you all that not everything I write is current or even about me. Sometimes I will start a post and then continue it and publish it days or months later. I might also write something and then schedule it to post a few days or so afterwards. Sometimes I write about things that have happened months or years ago. I write too about experiences and ideas that others have shared with me...

With that being said, thanks for continuing to visit and staying with me.

Happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. I like this post. Is this the one that is not even about you?

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews