Featured Post

The End (of the Beginning)

For my blog this may be the end, but as for me, it is not the end, it is not even the beginning of the end. It is simply the end of the begi...

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

And it's a Wrap!

Not to sound sacrilegious or anything, but I'm kind of glad Pesach is over. Done, finito, nigmar. Eight days of family-time is a little bit too much. It's too long to wear that faux smile and be gracious to too many siblings, their spouses, their kids...too many relatives asking what's new and meaning, "So are you seriously dating someone?" Combine that with no carbs (aside from scrumptious matzah and some potato inventions) for a week, and I'm just about ready to call it a wrap, or a pizza, or some other food that contains real flour not eaten at a meal hosting the whole fam. Now everyone can just go back to their happy little lives and leave me to figure out mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews