Featured Post

The End (of the Beginning)

For my blog this may be the end, but as for me, it is not the end, it is not even the beginning of the end. It is simply the end of the begi...

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

The Door Is Jammed

Moving on to the next chapter and trying to close the door,
Yet it refuses to stay shut and defiantly remains ajar.

No matter how hard I try to fill the crack and not let things through,
Thoughts manage to seep in and from all those memories I cannot eschew.

You're still with me in some manner occupying space within my mind,
Now that we've met it feels as if our lives will forever be intertwined.

I said goodbye and want to move on, not hold onto you anymore,
My thoughts though have been captured, prisoners of this war.

Hanging in there and time, that's what will help get me through,
There isn't that much to fix this, any more, that I can do.

Goodbye BG, we're done, and I need to let you go,
Please just send back that part of me that you've got held in escrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews