Featured Post

The End (of the Beginning)

For my blog this may be the end, but as for me, it is not the end, it is not even the beginning of the end. It is simply the end of the begi...

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Light at the End of the Tunnel

Darkness
Absence of light.
Darkness so stifling, so crowding, so depressing.
Attempting to navigate the murky waters
I search for a way out.
There is no end in sight
In fact, there is nothing in sight.
How can I see when I am surrounded in darkness,
Shrouded in shadows?
Where is that ray of light that worms its way through the crevices of even the most airtight tomb?
There must be a light at the end of my tunnel
When will I get there?
How long is the journey?
Is it as arduous as the last half has been?
More grueling?
Or is it easy going from here on in?
Where is my patch of sunshine in this dark, foreboding world?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews