Featured Post

The End (of the Beginning)

For my blog this may be the end, but as for me, it is not the end, it is not even the beginning of the end. It is simply the end of the begi...

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Welcome...Please Leave Me A Comment

I got a call yesterday.

"I just wanted to let you know I've been thinking about you."

Okay, not that unusual. I occasionally get phone calls from people I haven't spoken to in awhile.

"I'm worried about you SPDR."

A little bit unusual. Out of the blue, worried about me.

"I have a confession to make; I've been reading your blog. I read every post, even the back-links."

That sort of explains it.

I have no idea who you are, all you ghost readers. It's okay, I'm not complaining. I'm glad you're reading. I'm happy you keep coming back for more. I hope something I say can inspire you. It'd be awesome though if you could drop me a line and let me know who you are or where you're reading from, especially if we know each other IRL. Maybe I gave you my url once upon a time and you've been following my rantings since. Comment, email, text, call... I'd love to touch base.

And please, don't worry about me. I'm fine. I process through writing (and talking), so even though I know that a lot of my stuff hasn't been that happy recently, I promise, I'm doing okay. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

2 comments:

  1. Hiiiiiii.
    I decided to pull out my deeply hidden/ forgot that it existed wordpress account in order to comment.
    As far as I know, we don't know each other, but I deeply appreciate your blog and the posts that you share.
    They really made me think and come just when I need to refocus. I am not sure how I even came across it as I have been following blogs for quite sometime and I only came across your blog last november.

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews