Featured Post

The End (of the Beginning)

For my blog this may be the end, but as for me, it is not the end, it is not even the beginning of the end. It is simply the end of the begi...

Friday, February 10, 2017

Mazel Tov?

What happens when out of the blue someone, once thought of as a good friend, messages a group you're part of that she's engaged? Not even a personal text or phone call.

Shades of freeze.

It's okay, really, because clearly the message is that we're not really friends anymore. I can't even be upset, but it does bother me when I'm expected anyway to come play the "good friend" role at the following festivities. You can't have your cake and eat it too; it doesn't really work like that.

I'm tired of making everyone else happy and doing what they want when they don't give a darn about my feelings and what I want.

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree. My message to those ppl is if you exclude me from your life I will gladly help you do so.

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews