Featured Post

The End (of the Beginning)

For my blog this may be the end, but as for me, it is not the end, it is not even the beginning of the end. It is simply the end of the begi...

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Singing Some Songs II

This starts here
Credit to @singledoutwarrior

TTO: Maybe [Annie]

Maybe far away or maybe real nearby
He may be learning in yeshiva
He may be a working guy

Maybe in a day
Or maybe in a while
He may be going through his long list
Looking right at your profile

Betcha he's tall
Betcha he's slim
Betcha he's got all the qualities within

Betcha he's good, why wouldn't he be
His only mistake was not finding me

So maybe now it's time
Maybe when I date
He'll be there calling me baby
Maybe


TTO: John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt

Yaakov Yitzchok Yehuda Yoeli Tzvi
His name could be my name too
Whenever we go out the shadchan always shouts
Yaakov Yitzchok Yehuda Yoeli Tzvi - which basheret will it be?
Ba da da da dun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews