Featured Post

The End (of the Beginning)

For my blog this may be the end, but as for me, it is not the end, it is not even the beginning of the end. It is simply the end of the begi...

Monday, February 6, 2017

A Tall Euphoria To Go Repost

If only we could bottle happiness. It'd be quiet the commodity. Wouldn't it be great if we could get one tall euphoria to go? How transient our feelings, how ephemeral satisfaction and pleasure. It works both ways though. We're built to be resilient. We forget joy; we forget pain. I'd love to just hold onto the chilled feeling of an awesome relaxing vacation even after returning to normal life. Making it last I guess is about living in the moment, making memories, taking lots of pictures, and enjoying every second. I pay attention to what's important now and deal with the stresses of real life when they come up later... When it gets too difficult though, I'd love to be to have that to go cup filled with piping hot pick me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews