Featured Post

The End (of the Beginning)

For my blog this may be the end, but as for me, it is not the end, it is not even the beginning of the end. It is simply the end of the begi...

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Feeling Alone

Sometimes I just feel
So very alone.

I so badly want, at the end of a long day,
A place to come home to that I can call my very own.

I crave a family, a man,
A best friend, a lover.

Someone with whom I can share my life,
Our hopes and our dreams we'll jointly discover.

This isn't necessarily when I have no one to date,
But when I'm busy building castles in the sky.

It's when I'm dating someone who doesn't appreciate me,
Pinning my hopes on a clearly wrong guy.

I'm a communicator,
Always looking for connection.

And so I get stuck seeking
The wrong guys' affection.

When will this treasure hunt
Come to an end?

And until then
With how much more drama will I have to contend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews