Featured Post

The End (of the Beginning)

For my blog this may be the end, but as for me, it is not the end, it is not even the beginning of the end. It is simply the end of the begi...

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Sometimes I Just Want to Give Up

Sometimes I just want to give up ––

Just to give up on everything, leave, start a new life somewhere far far away.

I hate this battle.

I hate that it requires me to fight every day on the front lines, and I have nothing to show for it.

I walk the line every day between throwing in the towel and seeing how much more I can take.



At these times I try so hard to remember what I'm fighting for and why I haven't given up until now.

I can't just throw it all away, everything I've put into this up to this point.

We leave not because things are hard, but because things are no longer worth it.

So, I'll fight alone if I have to.

My reserves are low, but it only takes one spark to make an explosion, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews